Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New in Town

My first entry of the birth of my brand new fashion blog. To christen the occasion, my first entry will be dedicated to my favorite pair of fashionistas: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Many reasons exist as to why I adore these two, the major one being their style. They did trend the boho-chic look into the mainstream--which has helped shape my own style. Simple. Daring. Classic. Two style icons,only a year older than myself, who will no doubt influence the fashion world until their old age. 




adore them.



1 comment:

  1. I love them too! I especially LOVE MK's fashion style. Isn't it weird how much Ashely's face changed?? A and MK used to look so much alike and now A's face changed drastically whereas MK still looks pretty much the same as before.

    ReplyDelete